California State Parks, Division of Boating & Waterways
- Invasive Species Reporting phone number: 1-888-326-2822
- Invasive Species Reporting email: email@example.com.
USDA - Agricultural Research Service
State Water Resources Control Board
Contra Costa County Department of Agriculture
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Fisheries West Coast
Boat Cleaning Procedures:
You can prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species using this checklist every time you exit a body of water:
- Inspect all watercraft and equipment
- Clean any visible mud, plants, fish or animals from watercraft and equipment
- Drain all water, including from lower outboard unit, ballast, live-well, buckets, etc.
- Dry all areas
- Dispose of debris and live bait in trash