The health and safety of our community is of utmost importance to me. Until the coronavirus (COVID-19) has been contained and it is safe to resume daily life, my district offices are closed to all walk-in traffic. However, we will be available to provide information via phone, email, standard mail or through my website. We want to ensure that everyone has access to correct, reliable sources.
Below are a list of resources with up-to-date information from state and local agencies:
- For latest updates regrading COVID-19: COVID19.CA.GOV
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: CDC.gov
- File a claim for unemployment, disability, and/or paid family leave benefits: Employment Development Department
- Labor Workforce and Development Agency: Labor Workforce & Development Agency
- The counties Small Business Development Centers have access to capital, advisory services, and business seminars: Solano Small Business Development Center and Contra Costa Small Business Development Center
- For updates for Contra Costa County, visit: Contra Costa County Main Webpage
- For updates for Solano County, visit: Solano County Webpage
- Contra Costa County Health & Human Services for links to CalWorks: Benefits - CalWorks
- Solano County Health & Human Services to CalFresh: Solano - CalFresh
We are working with our community partners along with our local, state and federal officials to give you the most current information available.